Russian Standard Vodka are at it again. Last winter they put on a free gig (well all you had to pay was £1.50 for booking fee) with The Noisettes in London’s Kentish Town Forum. This year they are back again, this time for even more shows in London and Edinburgh respectively.
- 14/11/2010 – Plan B (Edinburgh)
- 15/11/2010 – The Hoosiers (Edinburgh)
- 16/11/2010 – White Lies (Edinburgh)
- 29/11/2010 – Kelis (London)
- 30/11/2010 – The Hoosiers (London)
- 01/12/2010 – Paloma Faith (London)
Tickets are being allocated via a ballot. To be entered in to the draw you have to buy a bottle of the vodka and enter the code on the back.
ALTERNATIVELY… you can go to their website – http://www.rsvoriginals.co.uk/register_promo.php enter the promo code 1404 – and Bobs your uncle. Just fill in your details and you’ll be entered in to the draw.
Ps. If you win and need a don’t know who to give your plus one to… just holla!