Fresh from signing his contract and working hard on his immenemt new album, Ed Sheeran has announced a UK tour for this spring. Kicking off on May 11th in Southampton he will hit 8 cities in 2 weeks.
- May 11th – Southampton @ Joiners
- May 12th – Swansea @ Sin City
May 16th/17th – London @ Borderline– SOLD OUT
- May 18th – Birmingham @ Hare & Hound
- May 24th – Newcastle @ The Cluny 2
- May 25th – Leeds @ The Cockpit
- May 27th – Sheffield @ The Plug
May 31st – Oxford @ The Academy 2– SOLD OUT
Should be a special little tour and an opportunity to hear all (well some) of the music he has been working on in the new year.
Three line whip… now when does my plane land???
Ps. Looks like Londoner’s (me included) are unlucky because both dates for The Borderline have sold out! To make things worse, the ticket tout scum got them!! C****!!!! They’re selling for £54 to £100 now, on a £10 face value!
Anyways, a video of Ed performing with Devlin to cheer us Londoner’s up